Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information:
- Name and contact information (such as email address and phone number) when you fill out a form on our website or contact us through email.
- Browsing information, such as IP address, browser type, and device information, which we collect automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Payment information, if you make a purchase on our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services and respond to your inquiries or requests.
- To personalize your experience on our website and improve our services.
- To process your orders and payments.
- To send you marketing communications about our products and services (if you have opted in to receive them).
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services, such as payment processors and email service providers. We ensure that any third-party service providers we work with are GDPR compliant.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also ensure that any third-party service providers we work with have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information.
You have the right to access, update, and delete your personal information at any time. You can also object to the processing of your personal information or request that we restrict its use. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Changes to This Policy