Join us as we take a few minutes every day to relax and enjoy the beauty of England through the stunning images you send us.
Over the next two weeks, we’ll highlight the 14 most popular photos of the year, based on site views.
We start the countdown with these seven images (from number 14 at the bottom to number eight at the top).
How to send photos
When emailing photos, please make sure you include the following information:
- Full name of the photographer (as this person holds the copyright)
- Confirm that the copyright holder authorizes the BBC to use their images across all of its output
- Location, date and time the photos were taken
- Your phone number so we can get back to you with any further questions
- Any other details about the image that might be helpful let us know
Please note that while we welcome all of your photos, we are more likely to use photos that were taken within the past week.
Elsewhere in the UK
Terms and conditions
By contributing to Britain’s Big Picture you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish and use the material in any way we wish and in any media any around the world.
However, it’s important to note that you still own the copyright to everything you contribute to Britain’s Big Picture, and if your image is accepted, we will publish your name alongside there.
The BBC cannot guarantee that all images will be used and we reserve the right to edit your comments.
You should never endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks, or violate any laws while collecting any type of media.