Wordle fans can dive into a brand new puzzle for April 7, when Wordle 292 goes live in the next 24 hours. Since the new Wordle puzzle is giving some players a hard time, Express Online has put together some clues and clues with no fake part to help you get the right answer. Just head to the bottom of the page, where you can find some general tips and tricks, followed by suggestions for Wordle 292 on April 7.
Wordle tasked players with guessing a five-letter word in just six attempts. To find out the answer successfully, you need to pay attention to the color of the tiles.
For each guess, the letter boxes will show up in one of three colors. If the crossword turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you guessed.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter is in the word, just not in the right place. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter is already in the word and in the right place.
If you solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social media to be bragged. The app also tracks your stats, including your winning streak.
Wordle’s only downside is that if you don’t solve the puzzle, you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new one.
Read on for your daily dose with Wordle 292 suggestions for April 7…
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a few vowels in your first guess, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you better understand what the answer is.
• ‘AUDIO’ or ‘ARISE’ are good starting words because they contain a lot of vowels. If you use ‘AUDIO’, maybe follow it with something like ‘SPENT’ for more common letter combinations.
• See daily suggestions provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 292 clues…
1. Wordle 292 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 292 contains two vowels.
3. A surprise army attack.