Whether you’re visiting family, hunting for Easter eggs, or relaxing in front of the TV, there’s always time for a new Wordle puzzle. Today’s special Easter Wordle is pretty complicated, which is why Express Online has put together a bunch of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you through the process. If you want a clue or two, just head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 302 suggestions for April 17.
A game that’s most fun when you have five or ten minutes to spare, Wordle task players with finding a five-letter word in six guesses.
You will need to use elimination to find the correct answer, which means paying attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the crossword turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you guessed. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just out of place. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the correct position.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you do not solve the puzzle, then you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 302 on April 17…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a few vowels in your first guess, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you better understand what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good place to start, while ‘TOUCH’ is a suitable second guess.
• See daily suggestions provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 302 Hints and Clues for April 17th…
1. Wordle 302 starts with the letter A.
2. Wordle 302 contains two vowels.
3. One clue is not enough, but three clues is a lot.